Alliance Check Blue – Face Mask with Non-woven Filters
Hills Face Masks – Pack Includes Mask and 7x Non-woven Filters.
Standard Size Mask: suitable for medium size heads and larger.
Small Size Mask: suitable for medium size heads and smaller.Size chart
|UK size||6 5/8||6 3/4||6 7/8||7||7 1/8||7 1/4||7 3/8||7 1/2||7 5/8||7 3/4|
How to measure your head
- Take a tape measure, or you can use a piece of non-stretch string and then measure that afterwards.
- Wrap the tape around the circumference of your head; above the ears and across the middle of the forehead, roughly where you would comfortably sit a hat.
- Make sure it is not too tight or your hat will give you a migraine! It is better to be too big than too small because you can always add a piece of foam under the sweatband to bulk it up.
- Record the measurement in cm’s (this is what we use for made-to-order hats such as fur felts) or have a look in the size chart above for your standard size.
Content: 55% Wool 45% Viscose (fusing 45gsm), SportX Dry Lining, Non-Woven Filters (128gsm). Winter weight fabric.
- 3 layered breathable reusable face masks with filter pocket to add extra layers.
- Layer closest to face is a Sport XDry technical lining, a lightweight anti-bacterial, sanitised cloth with moisture wicking properties for personal hygiene.
- Masks feature a soft nose wire concealed in the top piping to contour to face and reduce fogging of glasses.
- Ample width so masks hug the cheeks well away from the mouth.
- Concertina pleating, creating a rolling curve which adapts to multiple face shapes.
- Split side straps that close at the back of the head are designed to open the mask and fit on either side of the ear, eliminating the risk of hand-to-face contact when fitting or removing as per instructions. Stops masks slipping down the face and head when wearing.
- Velcro back closure fitting on side straps for multi-fit.
- Masks can be washed in the washing machine or by hand.
- We recommend having a supply of multiple masks that means you can rotate and wash masks routinely.
- Wash mask prior to use.